Leaders in Austin Music (LIAM)
The Leaders in Austin Music Program is a six-month program designed by the Austin Music Foundation and the Economic Development Departments Music & Entertainment Division. This program will provide participants with top-level music industry leadership effectiveness training for existing leaders in the Austin music community. The class will be comprised of about 18 individuals, and the program will focus on exploring solution-oriented initiatives regarding the music industry’s pressing issues and opportunities as well as increasing cross-industry collaboration opportunities with other creative industries in Austin.
What to expect from the program?
- Leadership Effectiveness Training
- Meet Other Leaders in the Music Industry
- Understand How Industry and Community Affect Each Other
- Have A Clear Understanding of How To Have An Impact
- Limited Time Commitment- 1 Meeting per Month for 6 Months
To submit your application for the Leaders in Austin Music Program 2016 class, please complete the application below and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is 5:00 p.m. on April 15th, 2016.